The output file
The output file is an XML file with a content like that :
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="XSL_FILENAME"?> <Picking xmlns:dpk="http://q37.info/ns/dpk/"> <Misc> ... </Misc> <Data> <TABLE_TAG TotalAmount="TOTAL_AMOUT" SkippedTotalAmount="SKIPPED_TOTAL_AMOUNT" Amount="AMOUNT" SessionAmount="SESSION_AMOUNT" SessionSkippedAmount="SESSION_SKIPPED_AMOUNT" CycleAmount="CYCLE_AMOUNT" CycleSkippedAmount="CYCLE_SKIPPED_AMOUNT"> <RECORD_TAG id="ID"> RECORD_CONTENT </RECORD_TAG> </TABLE_TAG> </Data> </Picking>
- XSL_FILENAME : the XSL filename as defined in the the project file,
- TABLE_TAG : the name of the table as defined in the
labelattribute of the
dpk:tabletag in the data file,
- RECORD_TAG : the tag corresponding to the picked record (tag of the corresponding child of the
dpk:contenttag in the data file),
- ID : index of the picked record (first record has inndex
- RECORD_CONTENT : the content of the record, as given in the data file,
- TOTAL_AMOUNT : total amount or records ; this includes records with
dpk:Handling=“Skip”attribute, but not records with
- SKIPPED_TOTAL_AMOUNT : amount of records with the
- AMOUNT : amount of records in the output files ; is always
1, unless you call
dpkqwith an <id> value of
0, then AMOUNT = TOTAL_AMOUNT,
- SESSION_AMOUNT, CYCLE_AMOUNT : number of records picked in the current session/cycle,
- SESSION_SKIPPED_AMOUNT, CYCLE_SKIPPED_AMOUNT : number of records skipped (i.e. having the
dpk:Handling=“Skip”attribute) in the current session/cycle.
The session-related values are reseted when the delay between two calls of
dpkq exceeds the value defined in the project file.
The cycle-related values are reseted when all records have been picked (given that a record is never picked again before all other records were picked at least once, and at most twice).